- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) : 2008. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
Ph.D. Thesis: Men’s Participation in Women’s Reproductive and Child Health Care: A Study of Western Hill Region Nepal.
- Master of Philosophy (M. PHIL.) : 2004. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
M.Phil Thesis : Utilization of Condom in the Context of HIV/AIDS in Nepal.
- Master’s Degree: 1994. Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Maternal and Child Health
INTEREST AREA: Adolescent reproductive health
- Educational differential on utilization of maternal health services: Nepalese Experience. Shikshya Sandesh (Journal of Faculty of education, Tribhuvan University) Vol. 2, 2011.
- Poor-rich difference in utilization of delivery care: Evidences from Nepalese survey data. Himalayan Scientific Journal, 2011.
- Knowledge and attitudes towards sexual and reproductive health issues among unmarried high school students in Nepal. CERID Journal of Education, 2011.
- Socioeconomic inequality and men’s participation in partner’s postpartum health care: a study from Nepalese survey data. Journal of Health Promotion, 2011, 1(1).
- Modeling husband’s participation in pregnancy care: a study of western hill, Nepal. Economic literature, 2010, 9: 84-95.
- 2011. Masculine role in partner’s reproductive and Child health care: Evidences from Nepalese men. Lambert academic Publication, Germany.
- 2011 (forthcoming). Essential of Social Research (Designed according to MA II year, Population studies, Tribhuvan University). Publisher: Ozone Books.
- 2010. Men in Nepal: An appraisal of men’s role in Reproductive health issues by multivariate statistical approach. OIRDN, Nepal.
- 2010. A text Book of Business Statistics (Multiple Authorship). Ozone Books.
- 2001. Techniques of testing non-parametric statistical Hypothesis