- Doctor of Philosophy (PH.D.): 2007. SPS/JNU, India.
Ph.D. Thesis: MEMS: Response of a Strained Silicon Semiconductor Structure.
- Master’s Degree: Physics from Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Silicon nanoscience
INTEREST AREA: Nnophysics and silicon nanostructures
- S. K. Lamichhane, 2012. ‘Technological Development and Atomic Manipulation’ Pradhyapak Udghosh, University Teachers Association, Prithvi Narayan Campus, Pokhara, Nepal, Vol. I, pp 216-221
- S. K. Lamichhane, Sanjita Lamichhane and Suresh Acharya 2011. ‘Microstructural Properties of Alkaline Etched Crystalline Silicon’ Hymalayan Scientific Journal, Institute of Science and Technology, Prithvi Narayan Campus, Pokhara, Nepal, Vol. VI, pp 26-32
- S. K. Lamichhane, 2011. ‘Needs and Opportunities in Nanotechnology’ Pragyamanch, Tribhuvan University Teachers’ Association, PN Campus Unit, Pokhara, Nepal, Vol. XI, pp 338-343
- S. K. Lamichhane, 2011. ‘Problems and Prospects of Science Education in Tribhuvan University’ Sikshya Sandesh, FOE, PNC/TU, Pokhara, No.2, pp 1-5.
- Today’s New Quantum Phonomenoa become Tommorow’s New Technology’ Illumination, Physics Block 2011, Dept of Physics, Patan Multiple Campus, Lalitpur, Tribhuvan University Nepal, Vol. I, pp 29-32