- Doctor of Philosophy (PH.D.): 2008, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Ph.D. Thesis: Anthropological Perspectives on User Groups Participation in Common Property Resources Management in Western Nepal
- Master’s Degree: 1995, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
Master’s thesis (Anthropology): Peoples Involvement in Community Forestry in Syangza district.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Natural Resources Management and Development.
INTEREST AREA: Development issues, Natural Resources management with special focus on common property resources viz. community forest, irrigation, rangeland, wetland management, pastureland management etc.
- 1998, Nepalese Culture and Society: Sociological /Anthropological analysis, Pokhara: Bidhyarthi publication.
- 1999, Perspectives on Development, Pokhara: B.P.P. Publication.
- 2000, Theoretical Perspectives on Sociology/Anthropology, Pokhara: Ozone Publications
- 2003, Research Methods in Sociology/Anthropology, Pokhara: M2M Publications.
- 2003, Basic Theories of Sociology/Anthropology. Kathmandu, Asia Publication.
- 2004, Models of Culture. Pokhara: Samjhana Publications.
- 2009, Theoretical Perspectives in Anthropology, Kathmandu: Khitiz publication.
- 2010, Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology. Kathmandu: Diksant publications.
- 2010, Theoretical Perspectives in Anthropology, 2nd Ed., Kathmandu: Khitiz publications,
- 2010, Research methods in Sociology/Anthropology, Kathmandu: Khitiz publication.