- Doctor of Philosophy (PH.D.) : 2004. Center for the Study of Regional Development, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India (Development Economics)
Ph.D. Thesis: Poverty Environment Linkage: A Study of Use and Management of Forest Resources in Mahabharat Tract West Nepal’
- Master of Philosophy (M. PHIL.) : Course Completed, 2001-02. At Center For the Study of Regional Development, School of Social Sciences, Jabaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Master’s Degree: 1988, Central Department of Economics, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Development and Environment
INTEREST AREA: Development and Environment, Political Economy, Regional Economics, Agricultural Economics, Labour Economics.
- 2011 “Nature and Intensity of Rural Indebtednees in Syangja: A Study form Chinnebas Village Development Committee.” Pokhara Management Review, vol.2, No.2, January 2011.
- 2007 “Issues in Poverty Measurement: An Appraisal based on Existing Literature”; Economic Literature, Vol. VIII, May 2007.
- 2006 “Poverty Environment Linkages: An Appraisal based on Available Literature”; The Economic Journal of Nepal, Vol. 29, No. 4, Sept.-Dec.
- 2005 Forest Management System in Western Hill Nepal: A Study of Mahabharat Tract, Arghakhanchi District, The Journal of Nepalese Business Studies, Vol. II, No 1, Dec. 2005.
- 2005 “Dependency Theory in Development Discourse: A Review”, Himalayan Journal of Sociology and Anthropology, Vol. II.
- 2004 “Patterns of Manufacturing Industries in Nepal: A National and Regional Analysis”, Economic Journal of Development Issues, Vol 5, No 1.