Dr. Bimal Keshari Paudyal
Department of Silviculture and Forest Biology
Institute of Forestry
Pokhara campus, Pokhara, Nepal
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.): 1995. University of Agriculture, Malaysia.
Ph. D. Thesis: Nutritional aspect of Acacia mangium plantation in Peninsular Malaysia.
- M. Sc. Degree: Forestry. Peshawar University,Pakistan.
- M. Sc. degree: Plantation silviculture. University of Agriculture, Malaysia.
M. Sc. thesis title: Developing thinning and pruning guideline for Acacia mangium plantation in Peninsular Malaysia using tree growth characteristics.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Silviculture
INTEREST AREA:. Forest management, Agroforestry, Restoration ecology.
- 1991, “Preliminary thinning guideline for Acacia mangium Wild, Plantations in Kemasul Forest. Reserve, Peninsular Malaysia”, B. K. Paudyal and Nik Muhamad Majid. J.Trop.For.Sci. 3.(1), 25-34.
- 1992, “Pruning trial for Acacia mangium Willd. Plantation in Peninsular Malaysia”, Nik Muhamad Majid and Bimal K. Paudyal. For Ecol. Manage. 47, 285-293.
- 1992, “Foliar nutrient levels of different aged Acacia mangium Wild, Plantations in Kemasul forest reserve, Pahang, Peninsular Malaysia”, Bimal Keshari Paudyal and Nik muhamad Majid, Trop. Eco., 33(1), 34-40.
- 1995, “Fertilizer trial on Ceiba pentandra Gaertn. Seedlings on ex-tinmining land in Peninsular Malaysia”, Bimal Keshari Paudyal and Nik Muhamad Majid, J. Trop. For. Sci., 7(4), 570-579.
- 1998, “Foliar sampling guidelines for different –aged Acacia mangium Wild, Plantation in Peninsular Malaysia”, Nik Muhamad Majid, Mohd, Azani bin Alias, Bimal K. Paudyal, J. Trop. For. Sci., 10 (4), 431-437.
- 1999, “Growth response of Acacia managium Wild, Plantation to N. P. K. fertilization in Kemasul and Kerling, Penisular Malaysia”, Nik Muhamad Majid and Bimal K. Paudyal, J. trop. For Sci., 11(2), 356-367.
- 1997, “N. P. K fertilizer pot trial of Acacia mangium wild, Seedlings in Peninsular Malaysia”, Bimal K. Paudyal and Nik Muhamad Majid. Mal. Appl. Biol., 26(2), 21-27.
- 2000, “The relationship between growth and foliar nutrient concentrations in Acacia mangium willd, Seedlings”, Bimal K. Paudyal and Nik Muhamad Majid. J. Trop. For. Sci., 12(1), 62-67.
- 2003, “Agroforestry and soil fertility improvement: a review”, Bimal K. Paudyal. Nepal Journal of Science and Technology, (5), 101-106.
- 2011, “Regeneration, plant diversity, and growth of hill sal in community forests (A case study from Lamidanda community forest”, Tanahu), Bimal K. Paudyal. Natural resources Management: Review and Research in the Himalayan Watershed II (Special publication of NUFU HIMUNET project). Institute of Forestry. Pokhara, 82-90.