- Doctor of Philosophy (PH.D.): 2012. Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu
Ph.D. Thesis: The Magars in Politics: A Case Study of Palpa, Kaski and Myagdi Districts
- Master’s Degree: Political Science
Master’s thesis: Human Rights in Nepal
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Ethnic Politics and Democracy
INTEREST AREA: Democracy, Ethnicity, Political Sociology/anthropology, & Political Parties.
- Political Parties and Ethnicity: Blending of Identity among Magars In Jouranal of Political Science Vol. XI & XII, December 2011
- Democracy and Democratisation in Nepal: Perspectives on Transition, Transformation and Consolidation in Pragyaprabhaha, Vol. 2, Oct. 2011
- Ethnic Mobilization towards Democracy and Federalism: The Magar Perspectives at the Local Level in Journal Of Political Science, Vol. X, December 2009.
- Ethnic Activism in Nepal: An Account of the Magar Organisations in Kaski, in Contribution to the Nepalese Studies (CNAS) Vol. 35
- Federalism: Its Concept and Relevance in Nepal ( Chhetri Aawaj 2009 in Nepali)
- Local Democracy and Local Government: A Case Study of the DhikurPokhari VDC Kaski, Nepal, A chapter in Local Democracy in South Asia edited by David Gellner and Krishna Hachhethu
- Principles of Political Science (Textbook in Nepali)
- Election in Nepal: A Case Study of Kaski District
- Dalits Representation in Local Government: A Case Study of Kaski District