Dr. Ananta Raj Dhungana
School of Development and Social Engineering
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Pokhara University, Lekhnath-12, Kaski, Nepal
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.): 2010. Mahidol University, Thailand
Ph.D. Thesis: Comparison of Statistical Experiments from Sufficiency Consideration
- M.Sc. in Statistics: 1998. Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Nepal.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: Research Design and Data Analysis
INTERESTED AREA: Development, Economics, Environment, Agriculture,…
- 2010, “Sufficiency in bivariate and trivariate normal populations”, Far East Journal of Theoretical Statistics, 32, 59-80.
- 2010, “Sufficiency in linear and quadratic regression models”, Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications, 9; 387 – 404.
- 2011, “Understanding sufficiency in one-way ANOVA random effects model”, Sankhya B, 73, 263–275. http://sankhya.isical.ac.in/search/73b2/13571_2011_29_PrintPDF.pdf
- 2013, “Determinants of Poverty in Rural Parts of Nepal: A Study of Western Development Region”, Pinnacle Economics and Finance, Article ID pef_105, 6 Pages. http://www.pjpub.org/pef/pef_105.pdf